The global Orthopedic Materials Market is expected to reach USD 28.38 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Increasing prevalence of musculoskeletal diseases is one of the significant factors influencing market growth. Musculoskeletal diseases were the foremost reason for disability in four of the six WHO (World Health Organization) regions in 2017. In the 2017 study by Global Burden of Disease (GBD), musculoskeletal diseases were the highest contributor to worldwide disability (responsible for 16.0% of all years of life lived with disability), and lower back pain continued to be the single topmost cause of disability. While the occurrence of musculoskeletal diseases varies by diagnosis and age, 20.0%–33.0% of people worldwide live with an agonizing musculoskeletal condition. This disease is responsible for the highest share of lost workplace productivity.
Rise in the geriatric population is one of the significant factors influencing market growth. It has been estimated that by 2050 approximately 16% of the global population will be aged more than 65 years, which is expected to increase fivefold since 1950. Forecasts from the World Health Organization (WHO), United Nations (UN), and the EU commission all indicate aging as a significant challenge for society, which demands concentrated efforts to meet the requirements of the elderly. Heart disease, cancer, and stroke have been the primary chronic conditions that have had the highest impact on the geriatric population, particularly in high-income countries. Thus, the increasing prevalence of diseases in the growing geriatric population is likely to propel the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Request a sample Report of Orthopedic Materials Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2474
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By material type, ceramic bioactive biomaterials contributed to the largest market share in 2020 and is likely to grow at the rate of 8.8% in the forecast period. The primary benefit of this biomaterial is that it is sturdy and chemically inert. Also, it has high compressive strength necessary for bone implants, and some ceramic materials are biodegradable.
- By application, orthopedic implants accounted for the largest market size in 2020 and is estimated to grow at the rate of 8.6% in the forecast period.
- By end-users, hospitals dominated the market in 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a rate of 8.5% in the period 2019-2028. The factors including well-resourced operating diagnostic rooms, higher purchasing power, existence of highly skilled healthcare professionals, and improved health coverage for hospital-based healthcare services from several private and group insurance plans, among others, are responsible for the high market share of hospitals.
- North America held the largest market share in 2020 and is likely to grow at a rate of 8.6% in the forecast period. The market dominance of North America is owing to the presence of advanced healthcare facilities and increasing acceptance of new technologies in the region.
Key Players covered in this report are
Evonik Industries AG, Zimmer Biomet, Globus Medical, Stryker, DSM Biomedical, Invibio Ltd., CAM Bioceramics BV, DePuy Synthes Inc., Matexel, and Exactech Inc., among others.
Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Metallic Orthopedic Materials
- Ceramic Bioactive Biomaterials
- Polymeric Orthopedic Materials
- Composite Orthopedic Materials
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Orthopedic Implants
- Joint Reconstruction/Replacement
- Visco Supplementation
- Bio-Resorbable Tissue Fixation
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Based on Region market is segmented into:
- North America
- South America
- Middle East Africa
Major Points covered in this report are as below:
- An analysis of Orthopedic Materials industry development trends and marketing channels, as well as an assessment of the feasibility of new investment projects, is presented in the study.
- In addition to providing key statistics on the industry, the report provides valuable guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in this market through tables and figures.
- In addition to developing policies and plans, this report analyzes manufacturing processes and cost structures. It also provides information about import/export demand, costs, prices, revenues, and gross margins.
- This report provides information on the market status of Orthopedic Materials manufacturers and provides valuable insight into the market for companies and individuals.
We can also provide the customized data for separate regions like North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2474
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly note that we also offer customized reports according to the client's requirements. Contact us to know more about the customization feature and our team will provide you with the best-customized report
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Cell Signaling Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/cell-signaling-market-trends-revenue-key-players-growth-share-and-forecast-till-2028/
Medical Tuning Fork Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/medical-tuning-fork-market-trends-revenue-key-players-growth-share-and-forecast-till-2028/
Audiometer Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/audiometer-market-analysis-statistics-revenue-demand-and-trend-analysis-research-report-by-2028/
Dental Turbines Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/dental-turbines-market-analysis-statistics-revenue-demand-and-trend-analysis-research-report-by-2028/
Life Sciences Software Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/life-sciences-software-market-size-share-industry-growth-trend-business-opportunities-challenges-drivers-and-restraint-research-report-by-2028/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs